Amber Fund Management takes a hands-on approach and manages all finance processes for over 200 managed entities, our funds business and for Amber Group.
This includes advising and managing fund assets; managing fund borrowings; and undertaking day-to-day stakeholder funds, including accounting, tax and investor reporting and relations.
Amber Fund Management is authorised and regulated in the U.K. by the Financial Conduct Authority for the management of investments.
We adopt the same rigorous internal controls and processes for INPP, our FTSE-250 listed fund, our unlisted funds, Amber and all subsidiary entities.
- International Public Partnerships, a U.K.-listed infrastructure fund has a market capitalisation over £2bn and continues to raise capital for new investments
- London Energy Efficiency Fund with funds under management of over £110m
- The Scottish Partnership for Regeneration in Urban Centres (SPRUCE) with fund under management of over £60m
- National Digital Infrastructure Fund, part of the U.K. Government’s £400m Digital Infrastructure Investment Fund (DIIF) initiative
- The Mayor of London's Energy Efficiency Fund with funds under management of c. £500m
We also manage bespoke mandates on behalf of individual investors.